Just add imagination, colour and air-dry!
Lets children mix and fill in colours that they like, creating beautiful masterpieces. Let the sun rays shine through the finished transparent craft!
How to paint a suncatcher?
1. Pick favourite colour and fill up the Suncatcher Keychain.
2. Let it air-dry
3. Hang it on schoolbags, pencil cases or just let the sun rays shine through the finished transparent craft!
1. Paint on flat surface and the colours will spread evenly
2. Apply pain generously to prevent streak lines when dried.
3. Wash your brush thouroughly each time when you change colours.