Just add imagination, colour and air-dry!
Lets children mix and fill in colours that they like, creating beautiful masterpieces. Let the sun rays shine through the finished transparent craft!
How to paint a suncatcher?
1. Pick favourite colour and fill up the Suncatcher Frame.
2. Let it air-dry for four hours.
3. Put your favourite photo and smile always!
1. Paint on flat surface and the colours will spread evenly
2. Apply pain generously to prevent streak lines when dried.
3. Wash your brush thouroughly each time when you change colours.